Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Mt Farber Run

Yesterday, I decided to go running around Mt Farber with members of a running club. They belongs to the Sarfra Mt Farber Running Club. A friendly bunch of people who welcomed newcomers, like me, into their running activities. By chance, I was happy to see some of my friends there, who are training up for the StanChart marathon. Partly because of the people and the run, I decided to go for 21 km StanChart marathon.

The run was tough, I completed 3 of the 5 loop around Mt Farber because I do not want to stress my knees too much. During the loop, discovered there a new eatery/coffee place near the top which I will investigate more in the future. It open air and nice location looks good for dating. :)

No Doubt - Running

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How far is 21 km in miles or yards and feet?

ethan said...

Hello Peach,
21 km is about 22 965.8793 yards. :)