Thursday, August 30, 2007

fishy stories

She said it is not possible for early release even after I finished all outstanding tasks because I initialed the official resignation. Then, she told my recruitment agency the same story but with the reason that there are many outstanding tasks. To me personally, she said it might be possible IF I have found another job.

When I asked for time off to attend interviews (I work back the time by working back the hours) and I will arrange the interview so that its do not crash with the current team work, she said will be case by case basis and cannot be too often. Then, she told the agency that it is not possible for time off.

Sometime fishy here, her answers dun connect well. On one hand she said time off cannot be too often and then yet agree to early release is possible once I finished all tasks. I dun trust her. Once I finished my outstanding task (by next week) I will go straight to big boss and ask for early release (if there no more work to do). I have nothing to lose if he say no.

No comments: