Friday, September 21, 2007

Interlude

Lord, the day when lady boss informed about predecessor coming back was the day I went for an interview with my next company. And in the 2nd interview with the HR manager, the preparation I made for another interview, allow me to answer her question easily. The sequence of events is too premeditated and too a intentional for me to not to believe You are there, watching over me.

I found peace in my heart in Your Presence during this period of turmoil. Thank you Lord, for giving me peace and calm to do my final tasks professionally. Lord, it is your Grace and Blessing that I am so quickly is employed again. I praise you, Lord. For being with me, for bringing me back to You. Lord, let me feel your presence always. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: