Monday, September 10, 2007

A moment in time

P looked so much better, time away restored her to how I remembered her during uni (I would say even better). Over at Food Republic, we exchange laughters, traded stories and shared life scars like it was just yesterday when though we last met in HK end-Jan 2007.

That Sunday shared together is a good memories for me and like personal stories to be told, she is still searching for the right way to tell her personal tale of how she landed herself into another continent and of the rainbow she looking for.

As we parted, I felt very heart warming and joy to see the distance and time in a funny way enchanted our friendship. I wishes P happy searching and look forward to hearing her tale.

ps: I forgot to tell her using bf as a reason is getting a bit stale. ;P

Rainbow connection - Kermit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not stale what!! what stale?!!! :)
:P