Friday, September 28, 2007

Objectivety

E once asked me what would I do if she my ex came back again, say next year? I could not answer then because my heart wanted her back while my brain says trust lost is hard to regain.

Rephrasing the question, if I know now what I know and I meet her like it is the first time, what would I do? My answer is I will still get into the relationship because her type of personality always attracts me and I still love her even though I am not in love with her now.

Of course, what would I do differently in this time round if I know what I know now? (come to think of it, actually for my future relationships) Be more patient, be mature, to not react but receive blaming words and to draw feelings out and understand them.

Snow Patrol - Chasing Car

No comments: