Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wiener Kaffeehaus

We sat on the 2nd floor of Wiener Kaffeehuas, a tiny converted old shophouse hidden away in cantonment road. Its wooden wall with Austian decor creates a cosy feeling of another world that sheild the people inside from the noisy and hectic Singapore traffic outside. Overall, it creates a impression that say "came and stay, relax and escape from the world outside"

We have its daily set lunch which was very delicious, personally I feel value of money. We agreed that it is a good place for dates. Like what an old wise man say to me, all relationship are fated. If I do not know when I suddenly to alighted and walked a distance to Amara Hotel bustop to take 145, I would not had be reunited with LSL. Life is sometime funny and wonderful.

And thou it was a quick and short lunch, in a insight, I finally learned that female tends not be honest about their preferred preferences even though it was so obvious. And I am starting to suspect the reason why. But it will be too proud for me to say now.

No comments: