Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So it came to this

The worst came. They told me that they do not need my services anymore. They put it across as an option for me to leave voluntary or be terminated. I chose a graceful exit for better explanation in my career. In a certain way, I am happier for this outcome. There a more certain future which is now under my control again. The future may be uncertain but there will be work for a person with 2 arms and 2 legs. :)

ps: There must be something right that I am not doing right. :)

Breathe - How can I fall

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, throughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope - Jeremiah 29:10

Yoz, everything happens for a purpose. Don't let ur emotions and mind be tied to the past. Look ahead!! The future is bright and i'm sure things will work out beautiful for ya. Think about it, will u be happy staying where u r right now? I believe that there will be a place where u can b a greater blessing to and b greatly appreciated. :)

*smilez*

Nomad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nomad said...

Sometimes when a door closes, another door opens for a new happy chapter. Things happen for a reason though we may never know exactly why at the moment but i am sure there is always a silver lining when all seem grey. What we lost may at times turn out to be a blessing and a good thing instead. So chin up my fren, I am sure u will be much happier elsewhere!