Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Waiting

For two days, lady boss is not in office due to sickness while Big Boss have returned from his trip. I wonder if they have confirmed the new team structure. I have expects them to give me one month notice because there cant be 2 person playing the same role. I am planning for the worst outcome while hoping for the best. The next possible outcome will be they serves notice to me after the predecessor starts working. With these outcome in mind, its allows me somewhat a peace of mind, thou the daily work routine is getting harder to bear.

And it is kind of strange to observe the behavior of those who knows my predecessor is returning and yet do not know that I know they know. And it provided me a real advantage to really to observe how genuine they are in their dealing with me.

A kind workmate once told me before not trust anyone in the workplace, even bosses and colleagues. I did not believed her completely because I did not had such experience yet. Till this recent events, it really hit home how true and prophetic her words are.

As long these events does not kill me, it will make me stronger and tougher.

Keane - Everybody changing

No comments: