Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It will be Red in color.

PZY got a new car, a Honda Civic, and I must say looks much better than his previous car. It's dark black color and aggressive front fits PZY image perfectly. A good example of the car matching the owner.

It was not his new car that got me interested in getting myself one. I called him up to catch up with him and to get some tips on car buying. As my first criteria for getting a car is status, he proposed the choice of Honda Civic or Toyota Corrolla Altis for the look. Over the past few days of spying every cars that drive past me, I must say I agreed to his proposal. Both cars add a status symbol to the owner. And regardless of the final model, I have decided the color to be red.

And is left for me to do some leg walking and examination of what else is left out in my evaluation.
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue cars are much better.

Anonymous said...

get a car like this and you really impress people

i saw this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLyMJPlSRW4