Saturday, October 06, 2007

Reflections

Maybe it is the book that I am reading now, maybe it is the book message that a person repeating behavior serves as a reliable pattern and indicator to his personality and character. And the more I think and reflects on what I could pick up and learn from the last relationship, the more I agreed that E description of it as dodgy to be very accurate.

Also, the book opened my eyes that it is foolish to view angry words as they are spoken calmly and after much deep thought. They are incorrect unless they are consistent with pattern of similar statements. I wonder why I did not realize it earlier that hurt and pain can twist angry words into facts and truths in the mind. I should discount and ignore them when they are spoken in moments of emotions.

It is more accurate to discover a person repeating behavior and manner and then reference it against what is occurring to get a better understanding of the situation is the cause of the deviant behavior or spoken words. Most likely, the common and regular behavior (speech, mannerism) that repeating is the better reference point to understand a person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What book is it that you are reading?

ethan said...

Apologies for the late reply, the book is
Reading people - Jo-Ellan Dimitrius