Sunday, June 10, 2007

New Office Location

Last week was my first week in the new office location. Traveling time is shorten to 20 min from 45 min. The office space is bigger and the ceiling is higher but my desk space got smaller. :(

Somehow, i missed the homely feeling of the old office. At the new place, I can go about the whole week without meeting any colleagues from the other end of the office.

The new location is painted bright with cheerful colors and I think the meetings room are decorated using inspiration from the different rooms at Ministry of Sound. All ideas cames from the BIG boss. :)

My front view



The quote at the far ends says: "The world is changing very fast. Big will not beat small anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow." Rupert Murdoch CEO News corporation

Main Conference room
Taken from the left side

Taken from the entrance


The meeting room near at the entrance:


Discussion room:

No comments: