Thursday, June 21, 2007

Getting interviewed

I was interviewed back-to-back by 3 persons yesterday for one position. The position will be working with the 3 persons. A second round will be held with the hiring manager after the 1st round.

I look forward to the experience as it will give a good idea of what the work will be like and more about the people the position will be working with.

However, it was a tiring experience, the interviewers were not sharing information about the position and was trying hard to get into my head. There was no exchange of how the position will be working with them. They did not give me good vibes about how they want to work with the position.

Next time if I have the opportunity to do it for another company, if the interviewers repeat what I experienced, I will ask them how the questions help to develop the potential working relationship. Their answers will give them a chance to tell me if they are really political or not.

No comments: