Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Shots

So he spread his arm wide and sway joyfully left and right, obvious to all in his drunken state, and I mirrored him, enjoying the perfect symmetry we created even though the floor is jumping from the loud music as we played this game.

C burst out laughing and turn her head away to escape the silly scene in front of her. My dance partner is a unknown short pinyo who happens to be sitting next to us.

Tia and WnG sat at their seat, happily moving to the music, happily preparing the shots that somehow was agreed upon to enjoyed by all without my agreement. Down 2, Down 2, Down 1 and Down 2 is the sequence of shots I took over a span of 15 min.

30 min later, the music is not that loud anymore, not so sure if it was the loud music that blasted me to deafness or the effects of the shots.

Another 30 min later, my ear scream in pain to any loud sounds. I escaped to the silent outside and sat down to recover some form of sanity, praying time will burn away the effects, and to really try feeling my head is connected to my neck.

By the time I touches my bed, the effects of the shots was in full force and it bring me into deep slumber very quickly. Moments before sleep took over, I wonder and remember how silly I must be in croaking out my address to the taxis driver, and somehow able to reach my floor only after successfully pressing my floor button after a few tries.

ps: Trance music is not my taste!
pps: My quota of clubbing of the year is fulfilled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't drink too much ah...:P