Friday, May 25, 2007

Charade

He acted it out, shot her a look and immediately, she shouted the correct answer. Like a perfect team, they successfully won another of charade. Princess have a natural talent of playing the game of Charade correctly.

Compared to me, I performed poorly in this game. How do you played out the following words
1) Bambi
2) Cinderellas stepsisters

arrggggghhhhh. :)

The occasion was dearest Princess's cell group BBQ which she invited me. Her cell mates are a bunch of friendly, sincere and caring people who make me feel at home.

In certain way, the sharing of satay, stingray and coke, make me reminiscing about the past. The familiar sequence of games, food and sharing bring back memories. Thinking back now, I realized it is due the human chemistry between the group and I did not work in the long run. It always started well but somehow in the long run it never worked out. I suspect it is maybe I was a poorer communicator then. And my empathy skills needs more improvement and growth.

A person will always favors and consult with the people who can understand and communicated better with him.

My experience is God works in a way that make the person understands better. And I wonder what His message to me this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, i think u did great. Your questions were tough,so dun be too hard on yourself ok. :) we enjoyed having your company too.