Monday, May 21, 2007

Dancing Queen

It was a sight to behold. A side of E that I have not saw before and she was so very happy doing it.

It happened during her birthday celebration. Even thought she she tries hard to resist, but the constant barrage of bday toasts is too many for her to reject all. (Btw,
she escaped my toast of a glass of martini champagne to her.)

And when Abba 'Dancing Queen' starts playing, she sway, play, whirl and joul her fav dance partners to dance with her. And screamed she is THE dancing queen.

ps: I was told after I drank the martini champagne that it should made me drunk. (I think I am the type that can get high and not drunk.) The only side-effects so far is rashes over my body in the next few days. hmmm... maybe I should get drunk on my birthday and danced the night away. :)

pps: The view at the top of Raffles city is really beautiful.

Dancing Queen - Abba

No comments: