Thursday, May 31, 2007

Golden Miles Hawkers Stall

From June onwards, my company will be at Alexandra Technopark. I will miss the good food at Golden Mile Hawker Stall, it is located opposite Golden Mile Shopping Complex and houses the best hawkers food in Singapore. Testimonial to the good food is found in the numerous awards each stall displays proudly.

On the ground floor:

The stall I tried on my first day of work. Note the numerous awards and newspapers article on it. I had to wait 30 min for my food. In my opinion, it is nothing special.



The spicy spices is good along the nicely cooked chicken, served in wooden bowl. Recommend!

On the upper floor:


The pasta is good! This one must try, order with additional ham flak. Yummy!!!



Cheap and nice, comes in yam, peanut, green tea and sesame flavor. To try when not particular hungry days.



The prawn mee cames in bowl of rich prawn brew, served with big cut of meat with big prawns.



Each plate of is covered with kaylan that blends well with the delicious kway teow. Must try!




Most economical stall, 2 veggie and 1 meat and a big serving of rice costs $2.30. Food is normal standard.

No comments: