Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BIB 796 15km 01:33:22

2nd time and a longer distance, the experience was different, less enjoyable compared to last year. It is not the weather, for it was cooler and beezer this year. It is not the longer distance, for last year shorter distance was tougher.

Maybe, it is this year run reminds me how much one year had since past. From then to now, so much happened, so much more compared to 2 years ago. So much more on the personal front.

An older eyes and a reflecting mind saw the same running route differently. Knowing the way of route leads means knowing how far away the ending is. But in life, how often do you know where one path ends and another begins?

Did I secretly wished that the end of the race means the end of the current road I am travelling now? Nope.

:) It is have faith and to trust in God that all will be well, for he is a good God.

In the end, I got to meet up with some people I lost touch with and gained a new friend.

ps: the first 5 km was not too tough, it the last 5km that was really a struggle. I am quite surprised I am able to clock 1hr 33 min even when I half walk and run in the last 3 km. It will be a better and faster timing if I had trained more to improve my stamina.

No comments: