Monday, December 24, 2007

Last Christmas

Last Christmas, we watched a forgettable movie at vivocity and had dinner at our favorite restaurant. She was not happy when I told her I will be in HK for a conference in Jan'07. She sulked and that spoiled the Christmas dinner. We finished our dinner quietly and left early because she wanted to return home.

She brighten up on the way to the bus stop, wanting to be with me longer. However, my xmas cheers was gone and was not in the mood to response. I did not bring myself to think how to turn the occasion to be better. It was the start of the downhill of our relationship from there.

Next time, maybe, for whatever the next girl will be, I must be stronger and find out the cause of the sulking and try to make Xmas a season of cheers and forgiveness.

1 comment:

Nomad said...

Happy new year!!! May the new yera brings you much love and joy!