Sunday, December 09, 2007

21 more days to 2008

During the unfortunate episode with my last company, a kind anonymous left a note saying there were 3 more month left and things will work out. And things did turn out decent in the job area for me so far. Thank you, kind stranger.

It is 21 more days to 2008 and with it coming will closes one of the most difficult year in my life. And in the meantime, I pray that events will make the closing be better than the beginning in this remaining days.

In a way, the difficult period taught me many lessons about faith, trust and friendship. Of who are my true friends, of how faith is eternal and faithful, of how trust is such a fragile thing that once broken can never be repaired, amened or replaced.

'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, our kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though you have had some rough times over the preceding year I hope you have a nice Christmas and that you will have a better time in 2008.