Sunday, April 08, 2007

No matter what the sunshine is

The reflected sun light from the opposite block is the same 10 years ago as it is now. Clothes on banbo pole are still flying in the same way in the wind as before. The same blight sun light is still shining clearly the inside of opposite home as before.

Why do my eyes do not see them the same as it was 10 years ago? What is different then? What have changed? Why do I see them always with a tingle of sadness? Is it the passing of tough stretching life experiences that caused this? Or could it be I always look at them after a passing of a period where my values system are tested?

I realized now that no matter what I have experienced and endured, it is a reminder of a part that is constant in my life. A reference from which I am able to compare what was before against what I have earn in life badges of stress, happiness and sadness.

Boyszone - No matter what

No comments: