Monday, April 23, 2007

Memorable Visit

S is the Enterprise Architect and he visited us over the weekend. It was a real eye-opening to see him in action, handling/reacting to my managers and Big boss queries and "traps".

Over the 2 days, my bosses presented the company project approach and fed him information constantly about the new company initiative. I assumed that he operated at a "high level" but he shows that he is able to get into details discussion.

I suspects he is hiding more than he is showing. He shown me how to be always be positive and make people feel at ease. He is non-confrontational and seek a ground that either answers in the positive or negative. I am learn from him this point, and it will be constant struggle for me because of my perfectionist nature.

You get what u give - New Radical.

No comments: