Friday, March 09, 2007

Focus

I am having problems focusing on my tasks nowadays. I do not know why and I am not sure if this this problem occurred in the past before. In the past, I always seem to know where I going. I do not understand why my mind fleet from one activity to another, leaving uncompleted tasks hanging around. My mind is like an uncontrollable untamed wild beast roaming everywhere.

I must bring it under control else this endless time wasting fleeting from activity to another will not help me to reach what my objectives. Even now, as I am writing this post, I am distracted by others thoughts that came to my mind.

Could it be I have lost my compass, that I am aimless because I am unsure what my new direction in life is. Could it be that I have lost faith in myself and am no longer brave and daring to go forth? Or is it that I am tired from trying so long and still unable to find the happiness in my life from work and love. Or all of the above.

So I must
1) Find a new job that allows to collects inputs and be wholly accountable for the outcome and result.
2) Keep in touch with my friend and maintain the relationship.
3) Find my life partner who is caring.

The Rhythm of the rain - Cascade

No comments: