Saturday, October 14, 2006

Network....Network.

She said "Know your boss, and then know your client's boss. That way, build up your network." It was a point from K, K was a outgoing, bubbling person. Being with her always being a smile to my face because she is always motivating and encouraging person.

She have a point which make me wonder why do I not network enough. Is it a result of my "lone-ranger" personality? What caused me to be so? Immediately, I remembered the betrayal and the disappointment of my past "friends". That was my teenage and uni years. Wait, was it then I had started was on a "lone-ranger" course which caused it to happened. It feel so.

I need to socialize more and learn how to start a conversation with people. This skill is important to my life and career. Network...network....

Fat Larry's Band - Zoom

No comments: