Thursday, February 26, 2009

Peezzeee

It was simply amazing, funny and shocking at the same time, all of them fighting to pee into the 2 urinal is a memory I always remember.

When I asked them to queue and wait for their turn, they simply refused and want to be the first. Talk abt urgency. Controlling these tiny tots is a exercise in patience and self-control. And some of them really washes their hands. Faintz.

Luckily, none of them went missing during the toilet break and all reach back the class without any injury. I was so worried that the few naughty ones will run away while I scramble to and from those who finished peeing and those waiting their turn. Faintz! Faintz!

At the end of day, it was fun. My first lesson with Primary 1 kids for the catechist class. Luckily, Margate was a experienced teacher and knows how to manage them and control them. There still a long way for me to go before I can taking over a class, thou I be looking forward to it.

It is inspirational and so exciting that these tiny tots are so positive in life and they have so much to learn and pick up the right lessons to be better persons. And they are so impressionable, which is both a danger and a chance, that they may turn either way if placed in the wrong company and environment.

I be looking forward to the next class. Lent.

No comments: