Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Colleague's Wedding Photos

It is a kinda of feeling that have lots of emotion mixed in it. The kind where all the emotions have equal strengths, pulling at my heart. Sad, envy and happy at the same time watching my colleague wedding photos and albums.

Sad and envy because I got reminded that a chance of my have past. Happy for my colleague because if is his happiness day of his life. The photos and video are excellently crafted together with a matching audio track bringing out the right emotions.

This feelings is the kind that reminded me of where I am now is because of a decision I made in the past. It is the "what if" questions that its bring along.

And it is always then I remember the reasons and rational that made me reach my decision. No regretfulness over being unfaithful adds strength to the fact that the love is only one-sided. Never will I let one lie remain unchallenged for it will always leads to many others.

And in this aspect, my wedding will be one full of praise and worship for my God. I have chosen the songs and the church. And I pray to the Lord not to let me wait too long for his chosen one for me.

No One Like You - Sarah Brightman & The London Symphony Orchestra

No comments: