Saturday, January 13, 2007

3 interviews on Monday

Can't believe I agreed to 3 interviews on Monday. Their timings, 9am, 1pm and 7pm. Hopefully, a offer will sprout from one of them. Maybe I agreed cos I wanted to use the work to bury myself to recover and escape from the pain in my heart.

Its true, I needs to break away from the routine I doing this month. I know I need to make time to learn how to stand tall again and remember not waste too much time getting over the hurtng...

A wasted year? A year spent? Reading my past posts reminded me how the same fear and suspicions is still and true even now. Why then did I not listen to myself? Is it cos my heart falling faster? Pointless questions for today to answer, but their answer will serve me in the future.

Kd Lang - Crying

No comments: