Monday, March 27, 2006

Hearing out my married friends.

I talked to two of my married friends on my current relationship problem. One male and the other female.

Both told me that no-one can really understands a person pains in his job environment. Both told me that I should say sorry to her.

The male one pointed out that I must decides if I can accept her behavior in these matters in the long term ahead. The issue that caused the current turmoil is a very small one. There will be bigger issues ahead. If both of us could not work this small one, then I have no confidence that we can solve the big ones.

He asked me this question when we were waiting for our bus home, "Do I know what to do next?" I answered, "Well, I have to say sorry and pamper her for the next two weeks. After she cools down, have a serious talk with her on the matter. If we could not work out how to solve matters like this, then she not for me."

Yes, I am 34 this year. Not good to have too many relationship in life CV. I hope to live to 55 and more, which makes it a total of 21 years and more. If I make the wrong partner choice then I see it as 21 years of constant tolerance . I dun think my tolerance bank can last 21 years and more.

Tiziano Ferro / Sere Nere

No comments: