Friday, November 18, 2005

3 hours chat

We talked for 3 hours. It is obvious that both of us are treading this relationship very carefully. But to me, we are getting closer. She shared with me her business week in ShangHai. She asked me tons of questions, which is a good sign to me, its shows that she is really interested in me.

I was specially glad when she told me that she knows me more compared to another guy whom she knows longer. It is only a month since we meet but it seem just like yesterday.

For me, I want to be sure that values that are important to me are found in her also. So far, it is obvious that we understands each other very easily. I know she looking for someone who love family, is faithful, shares/understand her burden.

Oh dear, I think I am falling....

The Cranberries - Close to you.

No comments: