Saturday, November 19, 2005

180 reversal

So I walked into the HR room, looked at the HR manager in the eye and begged to rescind my letter. She kept me in waiting until noon before giving me a Yes answer.

An 180 reversal came about when the original premise is changed. It is a step back in my career if I have taken up the new posting. Moving to the same level is a job for youngster. I should not have done it. What have changed?

1) A good friend advised me what my next level should be.
2) Her advice come very true when I noticed I can easily revamped my CV to be like a PM CV.
3) When the PMI BOK state very clearly a nurse can run a construction project.

So I sallowed my pride and thicken my skin to the unasked questions that will be on the faces of supposed to be ex-colleagues.


Mandalay - This life.

No comments: