Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Natalie & Natasha

Two beautiful, young and very confident young gals. They were travelling with their parent, part of the tour group I belong to. I am stuck by how cheerful and well-mannered they are. They are sensible beyond their age and their level of maturity is impressive.

And I believe it is the result of how well their parent have bought them up. During the trip, I see in action how their dad make use of situation to supplement a particular trait of their daughter. Always supporting Natasha in her decision and training her to be confident. And always there to give a little push to Natalie to express her feelings and confidence.

And it is amazing at the result, and I confident that they will grow up to be beautiful people and a plus to their friends. And a inspiration to me.

No comments: