Monday, November 24, 2008

E51 minus

E51 have several minus which personally I feel if corrected, will make it a even better phone. The first is lack of sms counter, there no ways to track the amount of sms sent.

What is available in a count of both send and received sms which does not tell you much how much you have send or received. It seem it a fault at the Symbian OS level which the phone based on.

Luckily there available free application that provide the missing function.

The other is its handfree function, you have to wait for the call to be connected before the handfree function can be activated. That mean you have dail the number you wanted and press a 2nd time to activate the handfree function. You have to look at the phone to activate it. That a chore when I am driving. In my previous 6320i, I can activate the handfree function once I start dailing.

With these in mind, my next phone must have not these minus. Little things like this are what make the overall experiences better, in this case poorer.

No comments: