Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Salt Water

I sat here in the kitchen looking at the trip photos with a heavy heart. Why am I sad? Why am I confused? Why am I moving towards a decision that I am unwilling to make?

The signals are all contradicting each other and I am unable to let the relationship go. I dun feel discussing with her will work it out cos I dun believe in her answer anymore. Does that sounds bad that I have no confidence in talking and working it out? *Sigh*

I need to move on, there are some things that must be let go so that time is not wasted on an unfruitful endveour. I learnt that my heart will over-ride my head when I really like a person. I I understand now why some ladies contining with someone who is incompatiable with them.

Cliff Richard - Some People.

1 comment:

Elvina aka LaoNiang said...

HI Ethan
Your posts read a little like Kok Seng's. I like the song titles you use to sign off after every entry. Quite apt.

I have been in the dating/hanging out dilemma myself. But I guess, if you hang out with someone, you are not expecting anything out of the friendship. Dating goes into the next level where emotions are probably involved. Some romantic interests there maybe?

Letting go is always hard to do. Loving someone is easy. Moving on is not. But I always feel that since the sun continues to rise in the east and sets in the west every single day, every day will be a brand new day. Time waits for nobody. They continue to pass you even when you are feeling down. So it's really up to us to get up and start catching up before we are being left behind.

Cheer up ya! :)